It’s that time again, drum roll please…it’s Haul Week! This time I picked up a few items from Missguided. Missguided is one of my favorite “fast fashion” brand. You get cute quality clothes for a good price. There’s always a sale going, and items can be picked up at a great price.
Here are the items I picked up and all the details:
- Kissy Roddy x Missguided black graphic print long sleeve body – US6 $25.50
- White Poplin Corset Shirt Dress – US8 $21
- White Button Front Ribbed Bodysuit – US8 $11.50
- Black – US8 $12.50
- Lime Green – US6 $12.50
- Purple Zip Front Kangaroo Pocket Sweat & Jogger Co-ord Set – US6 $25.50
- Stone Hoodie & Jogger Co-ord Set – US6 25.50
I truly loved all the items I got. The white dress is by far my favorite. I initially was a little skeptical about the material, but baby when I put it on I felt amazing. I definitely feel like the dress looks more expensive than it actually was. The fit was great and I can’t wait to wear it on a date night! I also really enjoyed the bodysuits and sweat suits. The quality with all the items except the Lissy Roddy jumpsuit we’re great. I’d definitely recommend checking them out if you haven’t already.