- As you start your new life please know I’m still down for whatever. If at any time anything goes wrong I’m only a phone call away.
- I hope he fulfills your dreams and spoils you! Hopefully he does the cooking. “I don’t cook I don’t clean but let me show you how I got this ring!”
3. I hope you remember the moment you walked down the isle forever and I hope you remember the moment he told you how beautiful you were. May you always feel that beautiful! (It made me cry like a baby!)
4. I pray he listens to you when your down and does everything he can to put a smile on your face.
Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
— Mark 10:9
5. I pray he understand what the bible says about love and makes you the happiest women in the world because you deserve it. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
6. I hope he reminds you everyday how beautiful you are and I hope he shows you with daily acts of kindness and love. May he always be patient, loving, and understanding. (If he doesn’t I’m a phone call away! Don’t worry I know the address I dropped a pin while I was there.)
7. I hope he supports your dreams and pushes you to reach new heights.
8. I hope he loves your flaws and imperfections and embraces them.
9. I hate to be replaced but I pray he becomes your best friend, your shoulder to lean on and cry on. I hope he supports you in the good and the bad times and never lets go of your hand.
10. Most importantly I hope he understands I’m not going anywhere. I hope he knows that if he ever hurts you that you have an army prepared to go to war for you, with you, or about you.
I am beyond proud of you Dr. Conley and I pray God blesses your marriage and every aspect of your life. From undergrad school to careers, babies, and marriages I plan to be by your side through it all.